Table Top Color Options:
Includes two motors allowing smooth height adjustment while supporting a broad range of worksurface weights.
Versatility and flexibility
Provides adjustable cross channel, top support and feet making it one of the most adjustable table bases on the market.
Model part number
All-Flex uses only one model number for all 2‑leg sizes and configurations.
Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 guidelines.
- Electric height adjustment
- 265 lb. base lifting capacity
- 1.5"/sec adjustment speed
- One part number for all 2- leg sizes
- 26.0" height adjustment range
- 23.3"–49.3" (low/high) (excluding worksurface)
- Three stage adjustable legs
- Provides adjustable cross channels, top supports, and feet making it one of the most adjustable table bases on the market
- Foot is adjustable to 22.0" or 28.0" (patented design)
- Leg columns fold out for easy assembly
- Adjustable width frame accommodates worksurfaces 36.0"–72.0"
- Adjustable depth top supports expands to accommodate worksurfaces 24.0"–36.0" deep
- Notched cross channel offers ample space for keyboard tray glide tracks
- 7'2" power cord
- Digital keypad with four memory settings
- Anti-collision safety feature
- Soft start and stop
- Crossbar includes guide markings to assist in setting width
- Integrated control unit shelf
- Integrated storage for foot extension plate when not in use
- Integrated cable management
- Steel construction
- Low standby power consumption
- Table base is UL962 listed
- Two motors
- ADA compliant
- Locking casters are available
- Complete tables available (base and top)
- Available base finishes: silver - SLV, black- BLK, or white - WHT
- Warranty: 15 yr. structural / 7 yr. mechanical